Is Young Achievers Christian Academy accredited?
What are the Exit Outcomes?
Students will demonstrate the following:
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and verbal skills
- Critical and logical thinking
- Positive interactions with others
- Discipline learning
What are your School Affiliations/Memberships?
- ACTS Association for Private Schools
- Oklahoma Private School Accreditation Commission (OPSAC)
- National Elementary Honor Society Charter
- Young Achievers Foundation
What is your grading scale?
- 94-100 A
- 93-84 B
- 83-74 C
- 73-64 D
- 63-0 F
Do you have a dress code or uniforms?
Are you a closed or open campus?
Young Achievers Christian Academy is a closed campus. Students are not to leave campus during the school day without prior written permission from their parents. Visitors are not allowed on campus without prior written permission and without checking in at the school office and wearing a visitor’s badge while on campus. Your child’s safety is of the utmost important to us.
are there tuition discounts
Yes, we currently offer the following discount options
- Make One Full Tuition Payment or Two Tuition Payments
- Have multiple children within the same household
- Returning Student
What are the tuition and fees for the year?
Do you offer scholarships and or financial aid
Unfortunately, we do not offer scholarships and/or financial aid
What are the requirements for PK3/PK4
Each potential student must be fully potty trained prior to enrolling in PK3 and PK4
What is the student teach ratio
Ratio 15:1 or 20:2 (PK3-Kindergarten always has a Lead Teacher and Assistant, no matter the ratio)
What curriculum does YACA follow
We currently follow a Beka Christian Curriculum